Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Columbus - Indiana - USA

Hello all. Here I am on the last stop of my US road trip, in Columbus Indiana. I have learnt a lot of new things on this trip, not the least of how to drive on the opposite side of the road to how I was trained.

Houston Quilt Festival/Market was amazing. 20 rows, each 60 booths long full of people passionate about crafting. I found some amazing new techniques that I am looking forward to implementing, as well as metting many wonderful people.

Over the next week I will be teaching at the Indiana Embroidery Conference, showing the wonderful stumpwork frangipani flower technique.

Whilst I have been over here, I have been working on some new designs that I am looking forward to bringing you, including Sketch Stitch African Animals, Redwork Birdies, feathers, candy cane holders, and some great applique designs.